The RipTide™ pump - built from the ground up as a homebrewing pump!
Blichmann Engineering designed the RipTide pump to solve many of the problems that have plagued home brewers for years with many features not available on competitor pumps.
The motor is completely enclose and water resistant and comes with a power switch on the base and a 10 foot long power cord. The large stable base also serves as a cord wrap.
The stainless steel pump head comes with an air vent valve which allows for bleeding air from the pump and helps prevent the impeller from caveating. A linear flow valve is also include for optimum flow control and reduces the need for ball valves. The whole head disassembles with out any tools for easy cleaning and sanitizing.
All this and super quiet too!
- Strong rare earth magnets and a curved blade impeller provide 7 GPM and up to 21 ft of lift
- Tri-Clamp head disassembles easily for cleaning
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet
- Motor is enclosed in a splash proof and super quiet case
- Rotatable stainless steel head
- Integrated air release vent allows you to easily prime the pump everytime without those frustrating air bubbles and cavitation
- Linear flow valve provided for excellent flow control
- Power switch on base
- 10 ft. long power cord with 120V plug