BrewCommander 240v Brewhouse Controller
The BrewCommanderTM Brewhouse Controller is an accurate and intuitive complete brewhouse control for automatically ramping and maintaining the temperature of your boil kettle, mash tun, or hot liquor tank. With digital power control, automated mash pro le ramping, boil addition timers, pump control, delayed starting, and easy to use advanced control settings, the BrewCommanderTM is clearly in a league of its own. It’s a perfect plug-and-play match for controlling the power output of your BoilCoilTM electric immersion heater or RIMS RocketTM electric recirculation heater, or any single phase heater up to 30A at 240V
- Intuitive Touchscreen Interface.
- Keypad Data Entry.
- Advanced Temperature Control Algorithm.
- Automated Step Mashing (up to 5 steps and 9 profiles).
- Boil Addition Timers (up to 7 additions and 9 profiles).
- Integral Pump Switch.
- Lab Grade Precision Thermometer - Superior to RTD's.
- Customizable Settings - Basic and Advanced.
- Mash Step Ramp Rate Delay.
- HERMS / RIMS Offsets.
- Audible Alarms.
- Upgradable Firmware.
- Switchable Between Table and Wall Mounting.
- Modular - Connect Multiple Units!
- Optional Relay Modules allow control of a single kettle with multiple heating elements (up to 5) with one controller.
The 240V model requires an imput votage between 208VAC and 240VAC and a minimum of 35A GFCI protected service.
- Temperature Sensor Probe
- Temperature Sensor Bulkhead Assembly
- Power Cord