The Anvil Holiday Bundle!
A great way to get started with full boil, all grain brewing. The quality you expect from Blichmann Engineering is here in their Anvil line of products. Durable, reliable and capable of producing precisely what you need, with a simple, straightforward design that doesn't sacrifice expectations of quality.
What you get:
10 Gallon Brew Kettle
Anvil Brewing Equipment’s 10 gal kettles are as durable as they get. This rugged kettle is constructed from high quality materials and designed for a lifetime of demanding use. Includes clad bottom, etched level graduations, thermometer, valve, and dip tube.
7.5 Gallon Stainless Bucket Fermenter
The Stainless Bucket Fermentor is the perfect fermentation vessel
for 5 gallon batches. The small design enables it to easily fit inside
a refrigerated unit.
• 304 Stainless Steel.
• Coned Bottom.
• Embossed Level Markings.
• Rotating Racking Arm.
• Includes Ball Valve, Air-Lock, and Stopper.
• Liquid Crystal Thermometer
Height - 19.5" to top of lid (Add 6.25" for airlock and stopper)
Width - 16.5" handle to handle
Depth - 15.25" including valve
The Anvil Forge burner is powerful, efficient, and fast! You’ll love the multiple height operation, rust-free precision cast burner, ultra-high temp coating, and the integral heat shielding to protect your valve and thermometer.
- Patent Pending modular legs allow 7”, 16”, and 24” operational heights. Mount to a bench, drain directly into a carboy, or make a 2 tier brew system! 24” extensions sold separately.
- Self-leveling feet provide rock-solid stability
- 72,000 BTU/Hr output for fast heating.
- Large burner surface area distributes heat evenly for efficiency and eliminates hot spots.
- Patent pending integral heat shield protects your valve and thermometer from heat damage
- Super deep burner ring is ideal for brewing in windy conditions
- Ultra-high temperature coating won't burn and melt like paint
- Supports kettles up to 20 gal!
- Regulator included.