World Vineyard French Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Kit
All the classic associations with this well-known grape variety used in France's brilliant red wine blends are here in this Cabernet brought in directly from France: rich, intense aromas, deep berry fruits, healthy tannins, and a smooth, lingering finish. With the proper tannin astringency and premium French oak evident throughout, this is an elegant wine offering body and complexity when aged.Ready in four weeks!
Kit makes 6 gallons or approximately thirty, 750 ml bottles
Winexperts World Vineyard line up showcase wines from Australia, California, South America and Europe. These wines are perfect if you enjoy versatile wines which don’t require extended aging but still offer distinct flavors from some of the great wine regions in the world.
- Primary fermenter (minimum 30 litres/7.9 US gallon) capacity, with lid
- Long stirring spoon (plastic or stainless steel)
- Measuring cup
- Hydrometer and test jar
- Wine thief
- Siphon rod and hose
- Carboy (glass or plastic) 23 litre (6 US gallon) capacity Bung and airlock
- Unscented winemaking detergent for cleaning Metabisulphite powder for sanitising
- Thirty wine bottles, thirty corks and a corking machine