World Vineyard California Trinity White
A unique blend of Colombard, Sauv Blanc and Semillon, combining lemon and grapefruit aromas with rounded fruit, redolent of melons and fresh figs to round out this crisp refreshing medium-bodied white.
Kit makes 6 gallons or approximately thirty, 750 ml bottles
Winexperts World Vineyard line up showcase wines from Australia, California, South America and Europe. These wines are perfect if you enjoy versatile wines which don’t require extended aging but still offer distinct flavors from some of the great wine regions in the world.
- Primary fermenter (minimum 30 litres/7.9 US gallon) capacity, with lid
- Long stirring spoon (plastic or stainless steel)
- Measuring cup
- Hydrometer and test jar
- Wine thief
- Siphon rod and hose
- Carboy (glass or plastic) 23 litre (6 US gallon) capacity Bung and airlock
- Unscented winemaking detergent for cleaning Metabisulphite powder for sanitising
- Thirty wine bottles, thirty corks and a corking machine