World Vineyard California Trinity Red - 10L Kit
An ideal blending of three of California 's most popular grape varieties - Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot, coming together to make a perfectly balanced, well- structured dry red wine. Notes of black cherry and coffee complement the smokey, herbal flavours, and hints of vanilla that round out this medium bodied wine, making it highly enjoyable for any occasion.
Kit makes 6 gallons or approximately thirty, 750 ml bottles
Winexperts World Vineyard line up showcase wines from Australia, California, South America and Europe. These wines are perfect if you enjoy versatile wines which don’t require extended aging but still offer distinct flavors from some of the great wine regions in the world.
- Primary fermenter (minimum 30 litres/7.9 US gallon) capacity, with lid
- Long stirring spoon (plastic or stainless steel)
- Measuring cup
- Hydrometer and test jar
- Wine thief
- Siphon rod and hose
- Carboy (glass or plastic) 23 litre (6 US gallon) capacity Bung and airlock
- Unscented winemaking detergent for cleaning Metabisulphite powder for sanitising
- Thirty wine bottles, thirty corks and a corking machine