World Vineyard California Pinot Noir - 10L Kit
World Vineyard California Pinot Noir creates a lasting impression on the palate with an intense ripe-grape and black cherry aroma, accented by a spicy suggestion of cinnamon and mint. Medium-full bodied and rich but not heavy, it's perfectly balanced with alcohol acid and tannin working harmoniously, and has substantial flavour despite its delicacy. It has an appealing soft, velvety texture, like liquid silk gently caressing the palate.
Kit makes 6 gallons or approximately thirty, 750 ml bottles
Winexperts World Vineyard line up showcase wines from Australia, California, South America and Europe. These wines are perfect if you enjoy versatile wines which don’t require extended aging but still offer distinct flavors from some of the great wine regions in the world.
- Primary fermenter (minimum 30 litres/7.9 US gallon) capacity, with lid
- Long stirring spoon (plastic or stainless steel)
- Measuring cup
- Hydrometer and test jar
- Wine thief
- Siphon rod and hose
- Carboy (glass or plastic) 23 litre (6 US gallon) capacity Bung and airlock
- Unscented winemaking detergent for cleaning Metabisulphite powder for sanitising
- Thirty wine bottles, thirty corks and a corking machine