World Vineyard Australian Shiraz - 10L Kit
Australia's route to fame on the world wine stage, Shiraz from Down Under offers lush berry aromas that beg for a hearty whiff. A wine of ripe fullness, its concentrated blackberry fruits and fragrant spiciness are a delight on the tongue. It has the uncanny quality of allowing early consumption despite its complexity and bigness'. Robust and lively, Australian Shiraz is a savoury treat.
Kit makes 6 gallons or approximately thirty, 750 ml bottles
Winexperts World Vineyard line up showcase wines from Australia, California, South America and Europe. These wines are perfect if you enjoy versatile wines which don’t require extended aging but still offer distinct flavors from some of the great wine regions in the world.
- Primary fermenter (minimum 30 litres/7.9 US gallon) capacity, with lid
- Long stirring spoon (plastic or stainless steel)
- Measuring cup
- Hydrometer and test jar
- Wine thief
- Siphon rod and hose
- Carboy (glass or plastic) 23 litre (6 US gallon) capacity Bung and airlock
- Unscented winemaking detergent for cleaning Metabisulphite powder for sanitising
- Thirty wine bottles, thirty corks and a corking machine