Blichmann Engineering Tower of Power Stand
Combine all the components of the Tower of Power system with this free standing tower. The tower includes a three way valve for diverting flow, a wort sampling valve and a flow meter. Add a pump, Therminator wort chiller and a gas or electric control module to complete the system.
Have a TopTier brew stand? The Tower of Power stand can bolt right up to it with optional mounting kit.
- March 815 HS pump (can be purchased with or without the pump)
- Flowmeter to set your mash recirculation rate and your lauter rate. Doubles as a visual wort color / clarity sight-glass
- Adjustable low-flow alarm sounds a horn if your mash begins to stick or your flow slows for any reason
- Custom-designed three-way valve to divert your wort from your mash tun to your boil kettle at sparge time with a twist of the wrist
- Wort sampling valve to check for starch conversion or specific gravity / pH during the sparge
- Convenient mount for one or two control modules. (An optional mounting plate is required for a second control module)
- Integral GFCI receptacle for safety and convenient location to plug in your accessories
- Optional mounting kit for TopTier™ owners to install the unit directly onto your brew stand
- Gloss black powder-coated tower that will look beautiful for years
- 15"W, 16"D, 43"H without control module