Professional Brewers do all they can to keep trub out of their fermenters, now you can too! The TrübTrapper sits in the boil kettle and filters the break material and pelletized hops from your wort. All you have to do is include a whirlpool step post-boil. Whirlpooling post-boil creates a cone of trub at the bottom of your boil kettle, and inside the TrübTrapper.
- Captures virtually all trub
- Easy to use - place it and forget it
- No more plugged or ineffective trub filters
- Sized for 10 and 15 gallon kettles
- Dimensions - 9" Dia. x 2.625 Hgt.
- Passivate stainless steel body
- Food grade silicone gaskets capable of temperatures to 600°F
- FDA /BfR (EC) compliant materials and construction
- Back flush the TrübTrapper with warm or hot water until it is visually clean.
- Soak or CIP with a cleaning solution.