The Blichmann Therminator Plate Chiller
This 40 plate wort chiller from Blichmann Engineering provides a quick and efficient way to cool hot wort down to pitching temperatures. The Therminator can cool 10 gallons of wort down to 68°in five minutes using 58° water and use less water then any other chiller on the market while doing it.
The chiller plates and fittings are made from 316 stainless steel and the body is brazen together with pure copper in an oxygen-free furnace thus eliminates the potential for leaks.
The Therminator can be gravity feed but is much more efficient when used with a pump.
- All 316 stainless steel plates and fittings.
- Chill like the pro's - Identical to commercial brewery chillers.
- Brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen free furnace- no potential leaks like a gasketed unit!
- Chill 10 gal in 5 min to 68oF using 58oF cooling water at 5 gpm.
- Great for southern climates!
- Ultra compact (7.5" W, 4" D, 3" H)
- Super low restriction - ideal for gravity feed
- Easy to clean and sanitize - small enough to boil! *
- Garden hose thread connections on water side - no extra adapters to buy!
- 1/2" male NPT fittings on wort side mates up with virtually all common hose connector types. Easier to sanitize than female fittings!
- Saves water - lowest water consumption on the market!
- Comes with heavy gauge stainless mounting bracket