The Ruby Street Brewery 15 Gallon Propane Brew System is a full featured high quality home beer brewing structure unlike anything else on the market. The signature bent tube frame is powder coated in gloss red and loaded with solid stainless steel fittings and kettles offers a unique blend of both form and function. Oh yeah, and large 10" pneumatic tires allow easy transport to wherever your beer brewing obsession takes you!
All systems includes frame, pump, 3 kettles, 2 false bottoms, (3) cast iron burners, gas regulator, and all tubing and fittings needed to brew. We offer several options / upgrades to help you tailor your complete Ruby Street system or frame to your specific needs.
- All welded steel tube frame construction with industrial powder coated finish on frame
- Burner grates finished in black with a 2000 degree industrial coating (3)
- 15.5 Gallon 304 Stainless Steel Kettles w/ Lids
- Stainless steel flexible gas lines
- Propane regulator including 4' stainless braided hose included
- Magnetic drive pump included with stainless steel drip shield and stainless outflow control valve
- All sanitary tri-clamp fittings on mash tun, boil kettle, and pump.
- Silicone hoses with fittings included (7' x 1/2" outflow hose will fill conicals on tall legs)
- Both boil kettle and mash tun include 18 gauge perforated false bottoms, and 1/2" stainless steel dip tubes
- All legs feature non-surface marring plastic feet
- Unique design allows system to stand on end for storage, only 43" x 26" on end, 72" tall
- Complete system stands at 61" to top of HLT, comfortable and safe height requires no step stool or ladder Includes complete owners manual with operating instructions and warranty information
Brewing System Upgrades/Options
Ruby Street Brewing understands and respects that individual brewing styles and preferences are different. For that reason, they offer a host of options and accessories to allow you to build a brewery that is unique and truly your own!
Add a pump and pump bracket - While a second pump is not required to brew or to transfer to a fermenter on our systems, customers have found several uses for having a second pump on the frame. Ruby Street now offers an add on pump bracket that doesn't look like an add on. This handy bracket is powder coated in red and looks just like the original welded in bracket. Includes mounting instructions and hardware. If you order with a frame or system, it will be installed it for you. Additional pumps may be ordered with systems or as an after market item.
Thermometers in the kettles are really a matter of personal preference. Some brewers like having the convenience of mounted thermometers on every kettle. Some brewers prefer to use a digital quick read thermometer and not have that rigid probe in the way of stirring the kettle. We will gladly install thermometers in 1, 2, or 3 of your kettles based on personal preference. The Mega Ruby System includes thermometers in the HLT and mash tun. The Alpha Ruby systems come standard with 3 thermometers.
HERMS (heat exchange recirculating mash system) Many brewers are choosing HERMS as an option to maintain mash temperatures and perform step mashes without direct fired heat. The Ruby Street HERMS coil option offers a 1/2" x 50' stainless coil in the hot liquor tank that allows the brewer to recirculate the mash runoff through the coiled heat exchanger and back into the mash tun.
Digital Controll Package The Digital Control Package is specifically designed for any Ruby Street brewing system. This digital controller offers one convenient control panel for temperature control of the HLT and mash tun as well as ignition control for all 3 burners. The control panel mounts to the left side of any Ruby Street frame with a quick disconnect arm for ease of transportation and cleaning.
Whirlpool Arm The all stainless steel Whirlpool Arm provides for clearer wort, faster chilling and optimum hop utilization.
Domino Shelf Need a place to set your beverages, spoons, refractometer, etc. while brewing? We now offer a removable accessory shelf that fits perfectly on our Ruby Street Brewery™ and Mega Ruby™ frames and systems. Machined from high density plastic, this 10" x 15" shelf includes 4 recessed beverage spots and steel hardware powder coated in our signature red. Attached with a single steel pin, this shelf can be removed in seconds so it doesn't interfere with standing the brewery on end. Includes all mounting hardware. Maximum weight 30 lbs.
Immersion Chiller This 50 ft. Immersion Chiller is coiled with 3/8" copper tubing and fitted with quality brass garden hose connectors.
Optional frame colors available. Follow link for color options and designate choice in field below. http://www.rubystreetbrewing.com/tp60/page.asp?id=290519 Allow additional time for shipping.
Price includes shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. This item ships by freight.
Item ships from manufacture. Allow 1 - 3 weeks for delivery.
15 gallon system cannot be converted to propane or natural gas once delivered.