CoolBot Walk-in Cooler Controller for Window Air Conditioners
The CoolBot is a patented temperature controller that enables users to create a low-cost walk-in cooler using a standard digitally controled window air conditioner. The Coolbot can be used to address a variety of needs such as agriculture, floral, brewing, wine, diary, grocery, restaurant and meat processing.
- Allows a standard window air conditioner to cool a room to 34 F!
- Build your own walk-in cooler – trusted by farmers, florists, hunters, brewers, restaurants, convenience stores, and more.
- Installs in minutes – no tools or electrical knowledge required.
- Join over 45,000 satisfied customers.
- Recommended by major university extension programs.
- Made in the USA and ships free to the USA.
CoolBot for Brewers
You can build an affordable walk-in cooler for your brewery by using a CoolBot and a standard air conditioning unit. Whether you’re fermenting, lagering, or just keeping your brews cold for drinking, the CoolBot can help you with your cooling needs. Our customers save money on upfront costs, monthly electricity bills and expensive technician visits compared to a traditional walk-in cooler. CoolBots are used by homebrewers, nanobreweries, microbreweries and craft breweries all around the country, as well as the bars, pubs and restaurants that pour their beers.