Blichmann Tower of Power 120V Electric Controller
The Electric TOWER of POWER temperature control module is an ideal means to safely and accurately control the temperature of your kettle, mash tun, or hot liquor tank. The control module will hold your mash within +/- 0.5°F (0.28°C). Additionally, the TOWER of POWER™ electric control module is perfectly suited for controlling the power output of your BoilCoil electric immersion heater, RIMS Rocket electric recirculation heater and works equally as well with a HERMS system.
Purchase a single control unit for your mash tun, one for your hot liquor tank, or both! Already have a pump and all the plumbing for your system? No problem! All you will need are the control units. Should you need the pump and plumbing in a compact and convenient freestanding configuration, the control stand can be purchased separately. And the TOWER of POWER™ control stand even bolts to our TopTier™ stand with the optional mounting kit. Looking for a more compact stand? Check out our LTE controller stand.
Precision & Accuracy
We aren't kidding when we say the TOWER of POWER™ offers superior precision and accuracy. The control module will hold your mash within +/- 0.5°F (0.28°C). With this level of precision, repeatable with your beer will become the norm in your brewery.
For accuracy and precision, you need both a high-quality sensor and a high-quality meter that can read it. The TOWER of POWER™ uses a Class A precision RTD and a high-quality metering circuit found in PIDs and PLCs. Only the TOWER of POWER™ delivers that level of accuracy - so accurate and precise you can use it to calibrate your other instruments!
With the TOWER of POWER™ control module, ramp times are fast and automatic, with outstanding control and easy maintenance of +/-0.5°F (0.28°C) stability. Free TOP-Link software and optional communication cable can be purchased to easily program an unlimited number of mash profiles and even monitor and log data on your PC. This level of automation brings reproducible results every time, taking your brewery to the same level as a professional brewery.
The 120V Version of the temperature control module requires and imput voltage of 120VAC and 20A GFCI protected service.
The electric TOWER of POWER™ control module includes the following features:
- Class A precision RTD temperature sensor. The sensor can be installed in BrewMometer™ hole in your kettle for an HLT or into any 1/2" NPT fitting with the included adapter bushing.
- Digital Power control to meter the intensity of the heating element from 0-100% power The power control allows you to dial in the exact boil-off rate you'd like to hit your post boil volumes exactly and consistently.
- Optional Low level kettle switch deactivates heating element to avoid dry firing and potential scorching with element exposed to air. Simply connect low level switch installed in kettle to the TOWER of POWER control module and you are protected from dry firing and potential scorching with element exposed to air. Switch available factory punched for easy installation or as an after purchase add on.
- Data port for optional remote monitoring and mash-profile programming (unlimited profiles) on your PC (Optional communication cable required).
- One decal for MASH and one for HLT for appropriate labeling.
- Compact enclosure of 4.25"W, 7"H, 7"D that is easily integrated into your brew system.
- Brushed stainless cover and gloss black powder-coated case that will look beautiful for years.