The 30 gallon BoilerMaker™ G2 is a no compromise premium brew pot packed with standard features like a patent pending linear flow drain valve that can be oriented in any direction and disassembles in seconds for cleaning. From the sleek easy to clean surface finish, to the cool touch custom molded grips, durable easy to read level gauge, snap-in drain tube, the informative BrewMometer™ and broad suite of accessories like our patented Button Louver™ false bottom, patented HopBlocker™ and AutoSparge™, this pot defines awesomeness. The BoilerMaker™ G2 is clearly in a class of its own. Imported pot, assembled in USA with additional USA components. Lifetime limited warranty.
All the items you need come standard, installed, and ready to use:
- Heavy gauge, 304 single piece, deep drawn, weld-free American made construction will turn this kettle into a family heirloom*. We are so impressed with the quality of this kettle that we have given it a limited lifetime warranty!
- Patent pending G2 linear flow valve allows you to easily fine tune your flow rate for sparging, lautering and chilling, increasing the repeatability of your system. The built in 90 degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing simple and kink-free. Eliminate those extra elbows and other fittings on the valve for clean and simple routing. Unlike other valves, the new G2 valve disassembles in seconds for a quick cleaning! The cool-touch silicone grip makes handling under fire easy, and the silicone material handles temps to 600° F so it won't melt like vinyl grips on ball valves do. The G2 linear flow valve is one of the many features tailored specifically for homebrewers. See the graph below for more details!
- We've also moved to a sleek brush finish to hide finger-prints and water stains to keep your kettle looking impeccable for years to come. Plus the interior finish is silky smooth for easy cleaning.
- High-impact glass-filled nylon handles are extremely durable, high temperature resistant, comfortable, and cool to the touch.
- We've even thought of the little touches like changing to an open lip on the top of the kettle that won't trap water when cleaning and drip leaving water stains.
- Blichmann Engineering™ was the innovator of the 1.2 height to diameter ratio not the imitator! All of our pots perform consistently and flawlessly with homebrewers needs at the forefront.
- Includes adjustable viewing angle BrewMometer™ with our unique patented brewing dial face - the ultimate in brewing convenience
- Standard heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches. Features rugged stainless steel guard with engraved volume graduations in gallon and liter, cleaning brush and clean-out ports. Much easier and more accurate than internal graduations. It will also act as a mash manometer and warn you of impending stuck mashes!
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of the bottom of the kettle!
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and the lid can be stored on the kettle handle.
- Stepped bottom on kettle supports mash screen and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
- Optional Patented button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high-efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) that gives you the best of both!
- Optional Patented HopBlocker™ pellet hop filtration system keeps hops and hot break out of your fermentor.
- This Item drop ships from the manufacture. Allow 1 to 3 weeks for delivery.