Blichmann Engineering BoilCoil for 20 Gallon Kettle 240V
Looking for a high quality solution for electric brewing? The BoilCoil™ redefines electric heating with unrivaled performance, speed, and simplicity. Ideal for indoor brewing and a perfect companion for your BoilerMaker™G2 Kettle and The BoilCoil™ will fit most competitor's kettles and even kegs! (See diagram for Boil Coil Specifications)
Paired with the Blichmann Power Controller or the Tower of Power Temperature and Power Controller, you'll have the perfect solution for electric brewing!
The BoilCoil requires a temperature controller, plugging the BoilCoil directly into an outlet could damage the unit.
Unrivaled performance, speed, and simplicity. Just plug in a BoilCoil™ immersion heater for immediate, high efficiency heat. Ideal for indoor brewing and a perfect companion for your BoilerMaker™G2 brew kettle.
- Each BoilCoil™ is engineered to perform optimally in your BoilerMaker™G2 brew kettle for consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates.
- UL listed.
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your kettle!
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the kettle to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volatiles and does not interfere with whirlpooling.
- The 240V BoilCoil™ includes a 12 ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end.
- Less than Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching when used as directed.
- Simple installation, requiring only two small 5/8" holes . We will provide the mounting holes in your new BoilerMaker™G2 kettle at the factory or you can install yourself!
- Features a professional and reliable connection and sealing system engineered specifically for brewing kettles.
- Compatible with the HopBlocker™ kettle filter.
- The BoilCoil™ will fit in most competitor kettles and even kegs! See data tab for dimensional drawing and installation template.
- The BoilCoil™ requires the use of a power control device capable of de-energizing the heater coil to safely operate.
- Couple with our new electric TOWER of POWER™ controller for the ultimate in temperature control. Visit our TOWER of POWER™ page for more detail!
- Note - the BoilCoil™ is suitable for heating strike water in your mash tun but is NOT suitable for step mashing. The grain impedes convective flow of the wort and scorching will result. However, our RIMS-Rocket™ is a great choice for step mashing since the grain is never in direct contact with the heating coil.
- Designed to fit the 20 Gallon BoilMaker Kettle (compatible with most competitive kettles as well)
- Rated Voltage (VAC): 240 v (120v Also available)
- Recommended GFCI Breaker Size: 240v -30 amp
- Power (W): 5000 W