Blichmann Engineering BoilCoil & Temperature Controller for 10 Gallon Kettle 240V
Looking for a high quality solution for electric brewing? Combine the BoilCoil™ with the Blichmann Power Controller and redefine electric heating with unrivaled performance, speed, and simplicity. Ideal for indoor brewing.
The BoilCoil™ will fit most competitor's kettles and even kegs! (See diagram for Boil Coil Specifications)
Unrivaled performance, speed, and simplicity. Just plug in a BoilCoil™ immersion heater for immediate, high efficiency heat. Ideal for indoor brewing.
- Designed to fit the 10 Gallon BoilMaker Kettle (compatible with most competitive kettles as well)
- The 240V BoilCoil™ includes a 12 ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end.
- Rated Voltage (VAC): 240 v
- Recommended GFCI Breaker Size: 120v - 20/240v -30 ampPower (W): 3750 W
- Simple installation, requiring only two small 5/8" holes . We will provide the mounting holes in your new BoilerMaker™G2 kettle at the factory or you can install yourself!
- The BoilCoil™ requires the use of a power control device capable of de-energizing the heater coil to safely operate.
Power Controller Features:
- Precise linear control of power from 0-100% with a fast-acting intuitive power knob.
- Industrial grade PWM control methodology is reliable, gentle to heating elements, and very linear.
- Ideal for boil kettle and BIAB applications where temperature control is not needed, but precise power control is. Note that this product does not read or control temperature.
- 30A 240V (7200W) single phase
- L6-30 30A 240V plug