7 Gallon Brewmaster Series Brew Bucket Stainless Steel Fermenter
With the Brewmaster Bucket, they took an already awesome product, the Brew Bucket, and added some key features that consumers are hungry for. The Brewmaster Bucket comes with a weldless 304 stainless steel thermowell and LCD temperature gauge with a silicone housing. The integrated racking arm is an ingenious design allowing for easy rotation during racking along with easy cleaning. The Brewmaster Bucket's conical bottom allows trub to settle out nicely in a more concentrated space and has the effect of minimizing the surface area of your beer that is contact with the trub during ferment. Brewer’s grade 304 stainless steel construction, integrated racking arm / ball valve assembly, stackable design, and conical bottom…. That’s an awful lot of fermenter for the money!
- Certified food grade 304 stainless steel
- 6.95 gallon maximum capacity
- Stackable during ferment
- Weldless 304 stainless steel thermowell
- LCD temp gauge with silicone housing
- Easy to clean!
- Stackable for storage
- Carry handles on sides, move when full!
- 17 mm lid hole and included stopper
- Lid hole perfect size for 1/2" ID blow off tubing
- Food grade silicone lid gasket
- Conical bottom to trap trub
- Included 3/8" ball valve with hose barb
- Take gravity samples from bottom ball valve
- Rotatable racking arm
- ETCHED (not painted) gallon & liter markings inside
- 21" H x 13" W product dimensions /approx 12lbs
- Patent pending